Reds Riot In Phoenix: NSM Pushes Through!

- After Action Report -

Nov 13, 2010

On November 13th, 2010, the National Socialist Movement along with supporters marched through Phoenix Arizona to the Sandra Day O`Connor Federal Courthouse in support of the American people and enforcement of immigration laws. This federal courthouse is the infamous courthouse where an activist judge picked apart and impaired Arizona`s SB 1070 Bill that was written to simply enforce federal immigration laws.

After a week of numerous death threats and promises of violence to keep the National Socialist Movement from reaching the federal courthouse, about 60 of our members and supporters hit the streets to begin their march under the fearless leadership of Commander, Jeff Schoep, whom marched in the forward ranks of the group along with Major Wilson. After marching a couple of blocks opposition appeared and rocks along with almost every imaginable object began to rain down on our patriots despite the fact that women and children were marching with them. NSM shields were immediately raised deflecting the deadly barrage of projectiles. The local police briefly halted the march as the savage crowd which hid behind masks increased their attack. Members and supporters of the NSM as well as the police were hit by large rocks, bricks, bottles, and balloons filled with screws and nails and/or motor oil. The undaunted NSM marchers held their ground and faced the opposition as two police officers were escorted away by fellow officers after being injured by rocks and other objects thrown by the masked cowards. additional police arrived at the scene and proceeded to shoot pepper balls into the lawless crowd. Police attempted to push forward using riot shields and pepper spray as they continued to shoot pepper balls into the unruly masses. The police were unable to advance even though some of the agitators had to retreat due to injuries or from being disoriented from the pepper balls or pepper spray. The majority of the masked cowards were able to regroup keeping the police from making any real advance and preventing the police from gaining full control of the situation.

The valiant members and supporters of the NSM pushed forward despite the advice of local law enforcement and adequate police control of the situation. The NSM pushed through the violent attacks after receiving word that the NSM set-up crew at the courthouse was being targeted and after a female member of the march was struck by a rock. Although a female member of the NSM received a blow to the head she continued to stand strong and continue the march. This bravery and commitment served to further embolden her NSM comrades. The forward NSM set-up crew was invigorated when they met opposition. A group of 20 ragtag misfits hiding behind masks attempted to halt the progress of the crew. One NSM member faced the group alone while two other members continued with set-up operations. The masked misfits moved on after a short confrontation of mostly insults when they realized the single NSM member was determined to stand his ground and defend the vehicle and P.A. equipment. The members of the NSM do not run even if they stand alone.

As the determined NSM march pushed forward the situation escalated into a riot and the number of objects that were launched at NSM marchers and police increased. The rioters threw themselves at police while punching and kicking in a pitiful attempt to run off law enforcement. Several more police officers were helped out of the area by fellow officers after being injured by rocks and bricks thrown by the rioters. Rocks, bricks, and bottles rained down on police cars, buildings, and anything within hundreds of feet of the area where NSM continued to push and fight through. As the NSM march advanced the rioters were forced to pull back. Tear gas grenades that were thrown by police at the rioters were often kicked back at the police and NSM marchers. Many of the police officers were wearing gas masks however not all officers had the masks and these officers as well as the NSM marchers continued to push forward through the gas. At least one member of the media was struck by a rock even though the police had moved the members of the press away from the general area. At this point everyone near the NSM march had inhaled tear gas as it lingered as one massive cloud and police continued to shoot pepper balls into the crowd of rioters and use cans of pepper spray. While rioters and police officers left the scene due to injuries or tear gas inhalation; not a single NSM member or supporter left or retreated even though they had marched through the mayhem being targeted far greater than law enforcement and while outnumbered.

Although the masked cowards had vowed that the NSM march would never reach the courthouse, with the NSM marching forward under a barrage of bricks and stones and through the clouds of tear gas under the leadership of Commander Schoep and Major Wilson, the rioters were forced to retreat for one final stand between 7th ave and 5th ave on Jefferson street. The rioters threw newspaper stands and any object in sight onto Jefferson street to create a road block. Masked cowards set off purple smoke bombs at their road block and the rioters continued to throw objects through the smoke at police and NSM marchers. In the chaos it was hard to determine the total number of rioters. Groups of rioters were also forced to leave do to injuries or inhalation of tear gas. Some estimated the total number of rioters and protesters at around 250.

The final stand by the rioters was a complete failure. The NSM did not pause at the roadblock and reached the courthouse in great victory. Many of the scheduled speakers had inhaled tear gas and endured marching through a riot, however, the victory produced passionate speeches. Unfortunately not all NSM supporters were able to hear the speeches. Some of our supporters were behind police barricades. Our message was delivered to those that marched with us, about 100 counter protesters, and many members of the press. The cowardly masked rioters did not stay for the rally. They left in humiliating defeat after the NSM marchers arrived at the courthouse.

After patriotic speeches and music the NSM concluded their rally. As the marchers prepared for the march back to their vehicles the police requested that the NSM take police buses back to their vehicles instead of marching. The NSM refused and instead asked to face the counter protesters alone. The NSM does not run or hide. The NSM does not need to be shuttled away. The NSM would not accept anything other than marching back. If there would be violence or rioting the NSM would face it head on.

The return march to the parking area was peaceful. All the masked cowards had retreated and were probably at their homes licking their wounds and learning to cope with bruised egos. There were a couple of counter protesters that followed us and yelled the usual profanities. The destruction earlier of private and public property, the injuries to local law enforcement, and the general lawlessness at the hands of rioters was grossly disturbing as the NSM marched in defense of law and order. The NSM celebrates the victory of reaching the courthouse despite being outnumbered by a group that swore that the NSM would never set foot near it, and the victory of having cowards display their true nature. These pathetic masked rioters showed that they not only desire to see immigration laws ignored and never enforced, but that they are willing to break laws when a patriotic group marches in favor of law and order.

When the NSM and their supporters left the courthouse their day had been adventurous but it was not over. Comrades enjoyed a great dinner and ceremonies which included a swastika lighting. The NSM would like to thank all of their members and the members of the White Knights of Arizona for attending and contributing to another victory for Whites.

SS Lt. Jeff Hall
NSM Region 11 Director



NSM88.ORG    National Socialist Movement, P.O. Box 13768 Detroit, MI. 48213 (651) 659-6307